Thursday, March 3, 2011

Tall ship

The terms tall ship that we will use often in this site does not correspond to a specific type of sailing vessel. It usually means a large, traditionally rigged (in terms of sails) sailing vessel. It can be “technically” a full ship but doesn’t need to be.

The biggest type is called a full-rigged ship and it looks like this:
A full-rigged ship has at least three masts all square rigged (her name is Christian Radich)

Romantic! Nice tall ships

Seascape&boat collage

My art:

Fish clock

My art:

I painted acrylic fish on round canvas with palette knife (+heavy body acrylic paint), then I attached a clock mechanism through the hole I made.

oil seascape

My art:

oil on board 25x30 cm, "alla prima"

Abstract seascape

My art:

acrylic on canvas 70x50 cm