Tuesday, July 26, 2022

My Graduation Show 2022: NCAD BA (Hons) Fine Art, Painting

Four Seasons’

Day by day, year by year, season by season, our planet experiences ongoing concussions of military conflicts.

My work is driven by a desire to tackle political and social issues. My project is a story about humanity, boundaries, war, and refugee crisis. I am happy to have an opportunity to make a positive social impact through my work.

Through the medium of oil painting, collage, and installation I attempt to communicate a sense of the world I inhabit that is both tangible and emotional. Exploring history, identity, and migration, I create abstract scenes where realism meets the uncanny, and the familiar broaches the imaginary. My every vibrant, dream-like image is appearing as a confusion of fact and fiction, real and unreal, known and unknown. 














installation "Shopping 2022"

No comments:

Post a Comment